I’m Scott Bates, the creator of Money and Bills.
“Want To Learn About Honest Ways to Earn and Save More Money? You’re In The Right Spot!”
I’m a San Francisco Bay Area native and bought my first home at the age of 21. Since then, I’ve seen the dot-com crash, the great recession of 2008, and had 20 years of perspective for various issues relating to business & personal finance.
To date, Money and Bills has over 120 articles published.
The secret to becoming financially successful in my opinion is to become a self-thinker about your finances. Educating yourself with the finance articles published on this site is a great start to making that happen.
You should also be learning about finance from multiple experts and people by reading books, blogs, and other financial news sites. YouTube videos and Podcasts are also very popular sources.
In our articles we always reference other trusted sources to provide you the best user experience possible.
Some media sites that have mentioned Money and Bills include:
- Yahoo News: 33 Things No One Tells You About Being a Working Mom
- MSN: 17 Ways to Be Less Indecisive
- Best Company: Preventing Home Buyer’s Remorse: 13 Common Mistakes and What You Can Do to Avoid Them
- Best Life Online: Be Less Decisive By Choosing Wisely And Quickly!
- Consolidated Credit: 19 Experts Respond: Teens, Money and Financial Independence
- The Penny Hoarder: Here’s What It Means to Have No Credit Score
For a complete list, check out our Media page.
To start your financial literacy journey, I suggest reading my article: Financial Literacy: What it is and Why It’s Important.
I’ll be posting more updates on this page as the site grows overtime.