At some point in your adult life, you ponder the questions for having a roommate. You wonder if having a roommate is better than living alone and if the extra money is actually worth it!
You ask yourself:
- Should I live alone or with a roommate?
- If I’m in my 30 or 40’s should I have a roommate?
- Is the extra money worth it for me to share my living space?
When you live alone, you get to enjoy the following perks:
- You don’t have to deal with other people’s poor cleaning habits.
- You get the kitchen and bathroom all to yourself!
- You’ll never have to stress out over trying to collect money from roommates who can’t pay their share of the rent and utilities.
These perks may sound nice but living with a roommate has some fantastic advantages! Let’s review them below.
You’ll Save a Ton of Money
Having someone to split the rent and other bills with will enable you to save a lot of money over time. These days saving money is so important, especially if you have some debts to pay off.
Here are some ideas you can use the extra money for:
- Having more money