Are you a freelance finance writer and looking to publish something?
Currently, Money And Bills is looking for pitches on a good story idea for topics relating to business and personal finance.
Please review our article submission and style guidelines below to get started.
Also, please include the amount of compensation you’d expect to get and some links to other articles you’ve written (or link to your portfolio.)
Article Submission and Style Guidelines
All articles Should Offer Our Readers The Following:
- A clear targeted headline on what the article is about.
- Written with clean and direct sentence structure.
- It should be an original article, no spin, and only published here.
- Paragraphs should be web page friendly, short paragraphs and not big blocks of text.
- The first few sentences should properly inform the reader what the article is about and then stay on point the rest of the article.
- Articles should be broken up into sections using subheadings.
- Sources should be noted or linked for any facts you’re making (Unless, your the expert and have credentials to back it up.)
- Articles published should target a minimum of 700 words, and not be longer than 1500 words. Unless a special request is accommodated.
- All submissions will not be promotional in anyway, it needs to be helpful and educate our readers.
- Money and Bills has the right to modify or remove back-links in a post at anytime. (Especially if the link is broken or is considered spammy.)
- The author of the post can have a bio that contains a link to there blog or social media profile.
- Once the article is published on Money and Bills, we own the publishing rights unless other arrangements are made ahead of time.
Please use the form below and submit your idea. Also mention that you agree to these terms.