Are you a finance writer and looking to publish something with MoneyandBills.com?
Currently, we are looking for pitches on a good story idea for topics relating to business and personal finance.
Beginner to Expert level finance writers encouraged to apply!
Please pitch your idea with your desired rate below. (If you are submitting a guest post that is fine too, but you must follow the below guidelines.)
Please review our article submission and style guidelines below to get started.
Article Submission and Style Guidelines
All articles and guest posts should have the following:
- A clear targeted headline that informs the reader what they’re going to get out of reading the article.
- An original article written with clean and direct sentence structure, no spelling mistakes, and free of plagiarism. It must not be published anywhere else!
- All articles submitted should be broken up into sections using subheadings and formatted with web friendly paragraphs.
- Articles published should target a minimum of 1500 words, and not be longer than 2500 words. Unless a special request is accommodated.
- All articles submitted should have at least three sources linked to show credibility. Links will be verified and rejected if you link to a sales page or a website that looks overly promotional.
- All submissions need to be helpful and educate our readers. If you want something promotional, you’ll need to inquire about a sponsored post or advertorial. (A fair price can be negotiated for that.)
- MoneyandBills.com has the right to modify or remove back-links in a post at anytime. (Especially if the link is broken or is considered spammy from Google, yes we will be alerted, it’s happened before!)
- Once the article is published on MoneyandBills.com, we own the publishing rights.
- LASTLY, The author can have a short bio that contains a link to there blog, website, writing portfolio, or social media profile.
Please use the form below and submit your idea.
Also mention in your request that you agree to these terms, if we don’t see that you agree to these terms, your message will go to the trash, thanks!